Don’t pass up an opportunity to visit the Schlossberghöhlen Caves in Homburg.
The “Motsch” – the Mohrmühlweiher in Waldmohr – and Lake Ohmbachsee are both perfect places to stop for a rest.
Rest StopHotel Zur Post
Wasserspielplatz am Ohmbachsee
Kiosk am Ohmbachsee
Safety informationCyclists must obey the German highway code (StVo).
Tips and hintsFeedback, errors or omissions? Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.radwanderland.de (responsible for infrastructure and route description).
A8 to Einöd exit
B423 to Blieskastel
A6 to Waldmohr exit
B423 to Schönenberg-Kübelberg
ParkingParking spaces are available in Blieskastel and Schönenberg-Kübelberg.
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
EquipmentPlease wear a helmet. Touring bicycle or bike with multiple gears, weatherproof clothing, drinks and supplies.
Basic Equipment for Bike Riding
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Bike Riding
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.